Are you a budding business owner or a serial entrepreneur based in PMB? Do you need a space for a pop-up shop to showcase your products allowing your customers to experience them firsthand?
Then look no further! Starting 1 Feb, 2020, we’re launching #PopUpSaturdays at Worq, giving small businesses the ideal retail space, in our Worq Market building located right in the heart of PMB’s commercial hub, to showcase their products and grow their brands.
You also get to interact with our Worq POD members, gain useful insights on their experiences as members of our unique community and build potential partnerships ~ the possibilities are endless.
So, if you want to set up shop, Worq is where you want to do it.
Price: R250 per POD
Times: every Saturday from 8am to 12:30pm, from 1 February 2020.
Get in touch with Deron Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot now!
T’s & C’s apply; subject to availability
About our Worq PODS
- Our Worq PODS are perfectly sized, brick and mortar retail units within our Worq Market building. No gazebos are required.
- The property is secure and is CCTV monitored.
- There are restroom facilities within the Worq Market building for your and your customers’ convenience.
- Parking is available at the shared parking space between Hall's Retail and Worq.
Terms & Conditions
- All PODS are subject to availability.
- Should Worq have a permanent member wishing to occupy the POD space immediately, they shall be granted first priority over Pop-up Saturday applicants.
- If a POD is occupied by a permanent member, Pop-up Saturday applicants will be contacted and given a full refund for the booked Saturday slot.
- You are required to bring tables, chairs, and goods to fill the POD space.
- You are required to bring your own product display stands ~ no drilling is allowed to hang up displays.
- You are welcome to share a POD with another person at no additional cost.
- You are required to advertise / promote your Pop-up shop at Worq on your website / social media platforms to drive traffic to your pop-up shop(s).
- For bookings and payments, contact Deron Howard at email@example.com
For any further information, please feel free to contact Deron Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org